Sanctity of Human Life Month
January is Sanctity of Human Life Month. During this time, we mourn the anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision that legalized abortion in the United States. But we also celebrate the dignity of human life and embrace forgiveness for past abortions.
Join us in raising awareness of our ministry, extending Christ's love to women hurting from past abortions, and providing an opportunity for local evangelism.
To request a Birth Choice speaker for your church or small group, call Tiffany at 731-453-8159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff can speak for any length of time.
January 2019 | Sanctity of Human Life Month
January 20-27 | Sanctity of Human Life Week
January 20 | Sanctity of Human Life Sunday
Insert these into presentations for a quick sunday morning announcement about our ministry and services. Click an image to download. Dimensions: 1920 x 1080 (px). If you need a slide with different dimensions, please let us know and we will create one for you!
Download and print yourself, or contact us and pick up prints at either Birth Choice office. To print, click on an image to download.
Front (click image to download pdf)
Tips on Talking About Life Issues
- Don't be afraid of controversy. Speak truth!
- Be sensitive and line your message with Christ's grace and forgiveness. According to Care Net, four out of 10 women were regularly attending church at the time of their abortion. You may have someone in your congregation who feels shame and guilt for a past abortion. Be sure to mention our post-abortion healing Bible study.
- When using numbers and statistics, use real-world examples to compare them so they make sense to your audience. For example, on 9/11, a horrifc day, almost 3,000 people died. Every day, about 3,000 babies are aborted in the US. That's like having another 9/11 every day.
- Stay informed. Educate yourself. Click on the links below to learn more about the abortion issue.
Educating yourself on the abortion issue
- Focus on the Family - Abortion: Why I'm Prolife series (discusses and explains many topics related to abortion)
- Focus on the Family - several other great articles
- Issues for Life - focuses on genocide of black Americans
- Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity
- Americans United for Life - stay up to date with abortion laws and politics
- Family Research Council
- Life News - pro-life news
- Live Action News - pro-life news
Share with your congregation or small group
- Post-Abortion Healing - our Bible study
- World Abortion Counter
- The Sound of Abortion video (not the sound of an actual abortion. This is not graphic and is safe for children)
How to Help
- Care Net - free online courses designed to help you learn how to protect life
- Care Net - Making Life Desciples
- Tennessee Right to Life
Talk about your pro-life views with pro-choice people