Sanctity of Human Life Month
January is Sanctity of Human Life Month! Our focus this January is helping people find healing after abortion and spreading the word about our free, confidential post-abortion healing program called New Beginnings (formerly M.E.R.C.Y.). For those who do not have abortion in their past, we hope this campaign will help them view post-abortive women and men in a new, merciful light.
To request a Birth Choice speaker for your church or small group, call Tiffany at 731-453-8159 or email email@example.com. To learn more about New Beginnings, call 731-855-2900 or email TC at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kelly at email@example.com.
January 2020 | Sanctity of Human Life Month
January 19 | Sanctity of Human Life Sunday
January 19-25 | Sanctity of Human Life Week
February 5 | Live Facebook info video on New Beginnings
Insert these into presentations for a quick sunday morning announcement about our ministry and services. Click an image to download. Dimensions: 1920 x 1080 (px). If you need a slide with different dimensions, please let us know and we will create one for you!
Download and print yourself (double sided), or contact us and pick up prints at either Birth Choice office.
Video coming soon!
Tips on Talking About Life Issues
- Don't be afraid of controversy. Speak truth!
- Be sensitive and line your message with Christ's grace and forgiveness. According to Care Net, four out of 10 women were regularly attending church at the time of their abortion. You may have someone in your congregation who feels shame and guilt for a past abortion. Be sure to mention our post-abortion healing Bible study.
- When using numbers and statistics, use real-world examples to compare them so they make sense to your audience. For example, on 9/11, a horrifc day, almost 3,000 people died. Every day, about 3,000 babies are aborted in the US. That's like having another 9/11 every day.
- Stay informed. Educate yourself. Click on the links below to learn more about the abortion issue.
Educating yourself on the abortion issue
- Focus on the Family - Abortion: Why I'm Prolife series (discusses and explains many topics related to abortion)
- Focus on the Family - several other great articles
- Issues for Life - focuses on genocide of black Americans
- Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity
- Americans United for Life - stay up to date with abortion laws and politics
- Family Research Council
- Life News - pro-life news
- Live Action News - pro-life news
Share with your congregation or small group
- Post-Abortion Healing - our Bible study
- World Abortion Counter
- The Sound of Abortion video (not the sound of an actual abortion. This is not graphic and is safe for children)